Theme : “शहर की साफ सफाई सबकी जिम्मेदारी” >
Stages of the Competition
Stage 1: Registration (19th November 2020 - 26th November 2020)
- • Participants will have to register themselves on the website. Details of all the group members are mandatory for registration.
Stage 2: Performance (29th November 2020)
- • Participants will perform in front of the judges.
Timeline of the Competition : >
Stage-1 of the competition opens on 19th November, 2020.
Stage-1 of the competition closes on 26th November, 2020.
Stage-2 of the competition to be organized on 29th November, 2020 in Maurya Lok Complex, Patna.
Prize Money: The prizes are as follows:
- • First Prize- Rs 7,000/- and certificate.
- • Second Prize- Rs 5,000/- and certificate.
- • Third Prize- Rs 4,000/- and certificate.
- • Certificate of Participation to all participating team members.
Evaluation Criteria: A High level committee will evaluate the entries.
- All entries would be evaluated on basis of
- a) Content, Theme and Message
- b) Script and Dialogues
- c) Energy and Expression
- d) Direction, group co-ordination
Term and Conditions
- 1. The team shall consist of a maximum of 6 people including people playing instruments.
- 2. Time limit for each performance shall be 10 minutes, including call songs and introduction, till the final exit.
- 3. Violation of time limit shall result in penalization. The given time duration is from empty stage to empty stage.
- 4. The participants are requested to keep the venue clean and may be penalized for littering the venue.
- 5. Any instance of vulgarity or disturbing content will lead to forceful halt of performance and immediate disqualification.
- 6. Only live music is allowed. Teams will have to bring their own instruments.
- 7. Languages of street play should be Hindi.
- 8. No Props or costume or any material or travel allowances will be provided by the Patna Municipal Corporation.
- 9. Use of microphones, speakers, music systems, any kind of fluids, live animals, flame, heavy objects, any kind of coloured powder or any other material which has a possibility of damaging the venue or harming person is STRICTLY prohibited.
- 10. Any use of abusive language, indecent behaviour, obscenity (at the discretion of judges) shall lead to direct disqualification.
- 11. The winner shall be selected after the recommendations of the High Level Committee .
- 12. The decisions of the High Level Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
- 13. Script must be original and not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- 14. Patna Municipal Corporation does not bear responsibility for the copyright violations or infringements of intellectual; property carried out by the participants.
- 15. Patna Municipal Corporation can change the terms and conditions of the contest at any point of time.
For any query contact us via: email@example.com