Theme : “Role of Citizens in keeping the city clean” >
Duration: 300 seconds
- • Competition Starting Date: 6th November2020
- • Competition closing Date: 30th November 2020
Mode of Competition : Online >
Film Submission format
- • Film should be in mp4 format only
- • Participant has to upload the YouTube link of the video only.
- • Duration of the film should not exceed 300 seconds. No negative marking for shorter duration clips.
- • Clip should be recorded in Hindi Language.
Prize Money: The prizes are as follows:
- • First Prize- Rs 6,000/- and certificate
- • Second Prize- Rs 4,000/- and certificate
- • Third Prize- Rs 3,000/- and certificate
All entries would be evaluated on basis of
- a) Script: Content, emotional appeal, relevance, dialogue/punch
- b) Background score
- c) Camera work
- d) Editing
- a) Artist Performance
- b) Interpretation of theme
- c) Overall Impression
- d) Negative marking: 1 mark to be deducted per second exceeding the maximum duration.
- 1. Film should not exceed 300 seconds. No negative marking for shorter duration films.
- 2. Film making mobile apps can also be used.
- 3. One artist can submit one film only
- 4. Group of artists participating would be considered as one entry only. Certificates and winning prize would be given in the name of the group/company/banner/production house only. Therefore, submission in name of the group/ banner/production house is mandatory.
- 5. The Competition is open to all citizens of India only
- 6. The winner shall be selected after the recommendations of the High Level Committee.
- 7. The decisions of the High Level Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
- 8. Top three winning entries are meant to be used by Patna Municipal Corporation for promotional and display purpose and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- 9. Winning entries would be asked to share their bank details once the results are declared.
- 10. Film must be original and not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- 11. Patna Municipal Corporation does not bear responsibility for the copyright violations or infringements of intellectual; property carried out by the participants.
- 12. Patna Municipal Corporation has the authority to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any point of time.
- 13. Certificate of participation to be given to all the participants.
For any query contact us via: email@example.com